2.30 Malmesbury Town Hall
Residents and visitors can now enjoy weekly guided walks around Malmesbury led by local experts.
Each Thursday at 2:30pm join a local expert and enjoy a Guided Walk around Malmesbury town centre.
The walks start at Malmesbury Town Hall, Cross Hayes, Malmesbury SN16 9BZ and last about 90 minutes. You will walk about 1 mile.
Malmesbury – the ‘Queen of Hilltop Towns’ – is packed with history, sights and stories. You’ll find saints, kings, flying monks, battles, rogues, heroes and heroines, and tigers, around every corner.
Tickets are just £7:00 each for adults and £3.50 for children, and are available from Malmesbury Town Hall and Eventbrite. The number on each walk are strictly limited – please get your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
All funds raised go to support local good causes.
Tickets are also available now for our special themed walks:
* Saturday 8th July 10:30am: Malmesbury as an artistic Inspiration.
* Friday 14th July 7:00pm: The Malmesbury Pub Crawl 2 – selected pub and brewery histories.
* Wednesday 9th August 7.00pm: Malmesbury – ‘The Most Rotten Borough in England’
* Saturday 19th August 2.30pm: Malmesbury from the Norman Conquest to Henry VIII
* Saturday 16th September 2.30pm: Women of Malmesbury
* Saturday 30th September 2.30pm : Westport's Hidden Secrets
Guided Walks Around Malmesbury are organised by Malmesbury Town Team in partnership with Malmesbury Civic Trust, Athelstan Museum and Malmesbury Town Council